Return & Refund Policy
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received and we will accept returns within 30 days of receipt for most items in new condition.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Order Changes Or Cancelations:
All our products are made to order, therefore we have a 24-hour policy. If you would like to change or cancel an order within the first 24 hours of purchase we will do our very best to apply the changes.
If it has been more than 24 hours since the order was made we will not be able to cancel your order. and you will have to wait until you receive the package. If you would still like to return the item contact us at email@example.com and we will reply with the return instructions.
Shipping costs will be non-refundable and you will be responsible for paying shipping costs to return your item.
Return Address & Shipping Costs:
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Contact us first to arrange the return of your product at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply with the return instructions.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If undamaged and no error was made on our part you will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping a high-ticket item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and will not take any responsibility for lost items returned to us.
Refunds (if applicable):
1. Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email notifying if you if the product is approved or rejected for a refund.
2. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
2. Next contact your bank or credit card company. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
3. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
If the item is not defective or damaged and there was no error on our part, then, unfortunately, sale items will not be refunded if you are simply not happy with the product.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply with the exchange instructions.
The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged item. If you get the item damaged, then please get in touch with us at email@example.com within a week's time. We will require photos of the damaged item(s).
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
1. Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
2. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Additional non-returnable items:
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.